South West Athletics have some exciting news!
As part of the launch of our new Community Athletics Club, we have a new regular club night every Monday evenings at Exeter Arena, we have also started an additional minis and junior section on a Wednesday from 5-6pm also at Exeter Arena. As with all of our activities and events, the main aim is to have fun whilst getting fit and trying out new sporting skills including hammer, javelin, sprints and hurdles, pole vault and high jump.
- Minis and Junior Sessions (age 4-11) from 6-7pm
- Seniors (age 12 and over) from 7-8pm.
- Minis and Junior Sessions (age 4-11) from 5-6pm
- Invited Seniors (age 15 and over) from 5-6pm.
There are also new groups starting on Mondays:
- Women and girls group (aged 16 and older) 7-8pm
- Disability group (age 4-12) 6-7pm
- Disability group (age 13+) 7-8pm
- Parents group – 6-7pm
What’s on offer?
Fun! Games! But also sprints and hurdles, middle and long distance, steeple chase, high jump, long jump, triple jump, pole vault, shot, discus, javelin and hammer. Coordination activities and performance coaching.
To book on the Minis & Juniors sessions please click HERE
To book onto the adults, disability or women and girls group click HERE
For all sessions you can also just turn up and pay on the day