South West Athletics Club have some exciting news!
As with all of our activities and events, the main aim is to have fun whilst getting fit and trying out new sporting skills including hammer, javelin, sprints and hurdles, pole vault and high jump. We have various minis junior and senior groups covering a range of activities.
Mondays Exeter Arena:
- Minis and Junior Sessions (age 4-11) from 6-7pm
- Seniors (age 12 and over) from 7-8pm.
Wednesdays Exeter Arena:
- Minis and Junior Sessions (age 4-11)
- Seniors (age 12 and over) from 5-6pm.
There are also new groups starting on Mondays:
- Women and girls group (aged 16 and older) 7-8pm
- Disability group (age 4-12) 6-7pm
- Disability group (age 13+) 7-8pm
- Parents group – 6-7pm
Please note Mini and Junior sessions are not running through the Summer Break – last session 17th July – sessions start back week commencing 9th September.
Monday Seniors session 7-8pm will continue through the Summer Break – no session on Bank Holiday Monday
Wednesday Seniors session – Session has stopped for the Summer Break will start again week commencing 9th September
If you would like to help volunteer at the session please speak to Sonya, we need help with the registers at the start, setting up the fruit at the end or if you would like to get involved within the session please let us know.