We offer a number of different technical coaching sessions. These sessions range from:
- Club Night Sessions – This will be a group coaching session that is for a range of abilities.
- 1:1 Coaching Sessions – A Coaching session between yourself and our Head Coach, Sonya Ellis.
- Sprint Training – This can be for anyone who wants to improve their sprint technique. You can have any sport background (eg. Rugby, Football)
- Group Coaching – This can be an exclusive coaching session for a minimum of 10 people (eg. a team or club)
- Technacoach – Online/virtual coaching. Please see more information.
To enquire about any of these technichal coaching sessions please contact us HERE.
What is Technacoach?
This is a new distance coaching service for those athletes who do not have easy access to coaches or who wish to work with our Head Coach Sonya Ellis. We can also assist coaches who would like an additional opinion / mentoring about the training / performances of the athlete they coach.
How it works
Email or send us a video clip of your event this can be running, sprinting or jumping in any technical athletics event. Our coach will then analyse the clip and technique followed by either a skype or telephone conversation in which we discuss your competitive goals and ways of working on technique to improve your training and performances. This can lead on to regular reviews of video clips. Specific events initially:
- Long Jump
- Triple Jump
- High Jump
Video clips preferably from the front and side.
How much does it cost?
We have a range of packages and price options available depending on whether you want a ‘one off’ consultation or a longer programme of TechnaCoach support. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.